Cheap Flights
Mobile Logo
  • Tours

Cultural Sri Lanka – 9 days /斯里兰卡文化之旅---9天

media
media
media

Standard From € 745,- p.p. 
经典版745欧元每人
Luxury From € 825,- p.p.
豪华版825欧元每人
 

We welcome you and arrange the transfer to your hotel after arrival at the airport in Colombo

我们的司机和专业的导游会到机场迎接您的到来,并开始我们的斯里兰卡之旅,

(CMB). Here we review our program with you and answer all of your questions regarding the tour.

一路上我们会和您再次确认行程,并解答您关于本次行程的疑问,

 The rest of the day is to relax, so you can recover after your flight. Depending on your arrival

根据您抵达的航班时刻,会安排抵达酒店休息,或者直接开始我们的行程。,

time and your preferences, you can skip the relaxing time and start with your tour immediately

 

by exploring Colombo for example!

Early in the morning we leave for the city of kings. This is on the UNESCO World Heritage Site and

清晨,我们出发前往国王之城。这是联合国教科文组织的世界遗产,

is known for its beautiful ruins, including the brazen palace. It is the former capital from the

以其美丽的废墟而闻名,包括废弃的宫殿。

time of the Sri Lankan kings. For Buddhists Anuradhapura is a holy city. In 246 BC.a young tree

它是斯里兰卡国王时代的首都。

was planted here, obtained from the tree under which Buddha has reached its illumination. The

对佛教徒来说,阿奴拉达普拉是一座圣城。

Sri Maha Bodhi tree is now said to be the oldest tree in the world. The latest archaeological

在公元前246年。这里种了一棵小树,是从佛照到的那棵树上摘下来的。

findings assume Anuradhapura already existed 10,000 years ago. Built around 300 BC.the rock

室利菩提树据说是世界上最古老的树。最新的考古发现认为阿努拉达普拉在一万年前就已经存在。

temple we visit today was part of a monastery complex. At the entrance of the temple is a

建于公元前300年左右。我们今天参观的石庙是一个修道院建筑群的一部分。

beautiful pond, with elephants carved into the rocks above. Once inside the temple, you have a

寺庙入口处有一个美丽的池塘,上面的岩石上雕刻着大象。一旦进入寺庙,wonderful view over the area around Anuradhapura.

你就可以看到阿努拉达普拉周围地区的美丽景色

We start our day with a visit to the mysterious pyramid building. Up until today, the origin of this

我们以参观神秘的金字塔开始我们的一天。直到今天,这个的起源

建筑仍不为人知。

building is still unknown. Furthermore we go to the biggest stupa of Polonnaruwa and the

此外,我们还参观了波隆纳鲁瓦最大的佛塔和兰卡蒂拉卡圣所;

Lankatilaka sanctuary; one of the most beautiful Buddhist shrines in Asia. We conclude with the

亚洲最美丽的佛教圣地之一。

book of stone wherein King Nissankamalla has written down all of his actions. It teaches us about

我们以《石头书》作为结尾,尼斯桑卡拉国王在书中写下了他所有的行为。

the life and the wars of that time.

它教给我们那个时代的生活和战争。

Polonnaruwa was, after Anuradhapura, the second capital of the former Ceylon, which is now Sri

在阿努拉达普拉之后,波隆纳鲁瓦是前锡兰(现斯里兰卡)的第二个首都。

Lanka. Admire the monuments and the royal citadel. The latter contains the remains of the royal

欣赏纪念碑和皇家城堡。后者包括宫殿的遗迹和它的观众大厅。

palace and its audience hall. Therefore, the historical city of Polonnaruwa is on the UNESCO

因此,历史名城波隆纳鲁瓦被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。

World Heritage Site. The most famous landmark is the Gal Vihara. Here are four huge Buddha

最著名的地标是加尔维哈拉。这里有四座巨大的花岗岩佛像。

statues carved out of granite. The Golden Temple is also on the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It

金殿也被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。

consists of five caves with images and statues, which resemble the life of Buddha. The caves were

它由五个洞穴组成,里面有佛像和雕像,看起来像佛陀的生活。这些洞穴早在公元前700年就有人居住了。

inhabited as early as 700 BC.

The Lion Rock, another part of the UNESCO world heritage site, is a longtime-deceased volcano.

狮子岩是联合国教科文组织世界遗产的另一个部分,是一座历史悠久的死火山。

The downward slope of the volcano was caused by erosion and has thus given its appearance

火山的向下倾斜是由侵蚀作用引起的,因此在几个世纪以来就出现了。

over the centuries. The rock is about 180 meters high and can be seen from afar. It is named after

这块岩石大约有180米高,从远处就能看到。它是以入口处雕刻的狮子和狮子爪命名的

the carved lion and lion paws at the entrance. In the 5th century, the Lion Rock was a royal

在公元5世纪,狮子岩是Kasyapa国王的皇家建筑群,

complex of King Kasyapa, with the palace on top of the rock. Remnants of the palace, the

宫殿在岩石上。这里可以看到宫殿、附属建筑、池塘和花园的遗迹。

outbuildings, the pools and gardens can be seen here. You can use stairs (about 1200 of them) all

你可以一直爬楼梯(大约1200级)。

the way up. Through the gardens of Sigiriya you’ll pass the mirror wall and the virgin murals to

穿过Sigiriya的花园,你会经过一面镜子墙和原始壁画,到达狮子平台,等等。

the Lion Platform and so on up. From the top you have a beautiful panoramic view.

从山顶上你可以看到美丽的全景。

After breakfast we leave for Kandy, where we take a walk through the Royal Botanic Gardens and

早餐后,我们去康提,我们在皇家植物园散步,

we see how hundreds of flying foxes are sleeping in the trees. Wandering around the ruins of

我们看到数百只飞狐在树上睡觉。漫步在宫殿的废墟中,

the royal palace you’ll feel like going back in time.

你会感到时光倒流。

You have the opportunity to visit a real batik factory and the gem museum where you can find

你有机会参观一个真正的蜡染工厂和宝石博物馆,在那里你可以找到开采和生产这些宝石的一切,

out everything about the mining and production of these precious stones and you can even buy

你甚至可以从令人印象深刻的陈列室购买一些。

some from the impressive showroom. We witness a traditional dancing show and visit the

我们观看了传统的舞蹈表演,并参观了佛牙寺,

Temple of the Sacred Tooth of Buddha, the main temple of whole Sri Lanka where we enjoy the

这是整个斯里兰卡最主要的寺庙,我们在那里享受节日。

festival.

Just after midnight we put on our walking shoes and with our cameras ready, we begin our ascent

午夜过后,我们穿上步行鞋,准备好相机,开始攀登亚当峰的巨石(可选)。

of Adam’s Peak massive rock (optional). This is no less than 2300 meters high and there are about

这是不低于2300米高,有6500个台阶到顶端。

6500 steps to the top. The path is lit with lanterns, there are stalls to buy drinks and fruits and

道路上灯火通明,有买饮料和水果的摊位,还有休息的地方。

there are places to take a rest. It’s a long way to the top, but you get rewarded with a beautiful

到山顶有很长的一段路要走,但你会在山顶看到美丽的风景;

view at the summit; you can see the most breath taking sunrise ever. Adam’s Peak is a place of

你可以看到最令人屏息的日出。亚当峰是许多宗教朝圣的地方。

pilgrimage for many religions. Every Sri Lankan is deemed to make this trip at least once in his

每个斯里兰卡人一生中至少要做一次这样的旅行。剩下的时间在酒店的游泳池里休息凉快。

life. The rest of the day to rest and cool off in the hotel pool.

Early in the morning we receive blessings in the beautiful granite Hindu temple. We visit the

清晨,我们在美丽的花岗岩印度教寺庙接受祝福。

national museum where beautiful pieces from the antiquity have been preserved and finally we

我们参观了国家博物馆,那里保存着古代的美丽文物,

drink from the holy spring in the church of the patron saint Anthony. At Mount Lavinia you can

最后我们在守护神安东尼的教堂喝圣泉。在拉维尼亚山,

order some delicious seafood while sitting on the beach and enjoying the most beautiful sunsetever.

你可以一边坐在海滩上享受最美丽的日落,一边点一些美味的海鲜

Depending on your departure time and your preferences you can do some sightseeing or

根据您的出发时间和喜好,您可以在我们最后一天游览或购买纪念品。

souvenir shopping on our last day. We look back on a great tour. From here you can catch a flight

我们回顾一次伟大的旅行。从这里你可以乘飞机回家,

home or you can extend your holiday at one of the beautiful beaches of Sri Lanka or the Maldives.

或者你可以延长你的假期在斯里兰卡或马尔代夫的美丽的海滩之一。